Elaboration of suitable information material requires careful preparation. This includes for instance to consider
- the addressees' starting point (attitudes, opinion, expectations, cp. thereto Consumer Care/Survey EE-Lighting)
- inquiry for potential key messages and arguments
- selection of appropriate means of promotion
The design of information material needs furthermore to consider that for instance private consumer are very often no technicians and will be rather attracted by practical examples than theoretical elaboration. Of necessity, information material needs to be comprehensible and understandable as far as possible.
| Key Words
Energy efficient lighting
Version A of the ToR describe the work tasks in the development of brochures to:
- Energy efficient lighting public buildings
- Street light
- 'Quality, key to economic efficiency of energy efficient lighting systems’
- Innovative financing models: Contracting
Version B only refers to 1 and 3.
| ToR Info Brochures.doc