Pages in category "Improved Cooking"
The following 134 pages are in this category, out of 134 total.
- Publication - eCook Global Market Assessment Where will the transition take place first?
- Publication - Energy and Women and Girls: Analyzing the Needs, Uses, and Impacts of Energy on Women and Girls in the Developing World
- Publication - Environmental Payoffs of LPG Cooking in India
- Publication - Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves: 2017 Progress Report
- Publication - Guidelines for reporting and analysing laboratory test results for biomass cooking stoves
- Publication - Handbook for Biomass Cookstove Research, Design, and Development
- Publication - Impact of Improved Institutional Cookstoves in Ugandan Schools
- Publication - Impacts and Effects of Improved Wood Burning Stoves on Time Use and Quality: An Experimental Study in Rural Kenya
- Publication - In Africa’s Oldest Park, Seeking Solutions to a Destructive Charcoal Trade
- Publication - One-Off Subsidies and Long-Run Adoption: Experimental Evidence on Improved Cooking Stoves in Senegal
- Publication - Outdoor Cooking Prevalence in Developing Countries and its Implication for Clean Cooking Policies
- Publication - Pregnancy Outcomes and Ethanol Cook Stove Intervention: A Randomized-Controlled Trial in Ibadan, Nigeria
- Publication - Prices, Products and Priorities: Meeting Refugees’ Energy Needs in Burkina Faso and Kenya
- Publication - Progress Towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Publication - Report from Uganda: Case Studies of Improved Cookstove Companies
- Publication - Report: Refugees See Social Benefits and Financial Challenges with Clean Cooking Project in Rwanda Camp
- Publication - Solid Biomass Fuels for Cooking - Beyond Firewood and Charcoal
- Publication - Strengthening Supply Chains: A Handbook for Cooking Fuel Enterprises
- Publication - The True Cost of Using Traditional Fuels in a Humanitarian Setting. Case Study of the Nyarugusu Refugee Camp, Kigoma Region, Tanzania
- Publication - Understanding Multi-Level Drivers of Behaviour Change - A Cross-Impact Balance Analysis of What Influences the Adoption of Improved Cookstoves in Kenya
- Publication - Understanding the Landscape: Tracking Finance for Electricity and Clean Cooking Access in High-Impact Countries
- Publication - Valuating the Benefits of Improved Cooking Solutions - Impact Data in High Resolution
- Publication - What Is Impeding the Growth of Improved Cookstove Companies?
- Publication - Wood Energy in the ECE Region: Data, Trends and Outlook in Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States and North America